Scheduled flight baggage allowance
- All fare paying customers have a 15kg baggage limit which must be checked-in 30mins prior to departure
- One small carry-on item may be taken on board i.e. handbag, day pack or laptop bag
- Items such as car seats, push chairs and bikes etc. are considered excess baggage and are subject to space availability on the day. Please see excess baggage section below for more info
- Wheel chairs travelling with the owner are free of charge, please advise Stewart Island Flights prior to travel
Excess and over-sized baggage policy
- All excess/over-sized baggage and freight is subject to availability on the flight and may be deferred until we have space.
- Whilst we do not charge for excess baggage, Stewart Island Flights reserves the right to limit the amount permitted as excess at check-in. Anything above this permitted amount may be considered freight, and may be subject to freight charges. Please see Terms and Conditions for more info about freight.